NLG's Wall of Remembrance > NLG's Wall of Remembrance

Sad News - Passing of Amechanic / Gary

(1/4) > >>

erbs:
I am sad to say member Amechanic ( Gary ) passed away this morning. He fought a tough battle against Covid. Thoughts and prayers to his family. Gary will be dearly missed here on NLG.

Tilt:
I never met him personally, but talked to him pretty frequently.  Gary was a generous man who would help anyone he could.  He knew some of the EM machines inside and out.  He will be dearly missed.  Prayers for his friends and family.  RIP Gary.

shortrackskater:
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. We spoke on the phone frequently and he was always there to help me with my EM slot and other old Bally slots. Gary was a huge contributor to this site with his wide knowledge of those machine. He was always there to help any and everyone.
Prayers to his family and close friends.

474lsa:
So sorry to hear of the lose of yet another great member of this community!  I never spoke to Gary, but I read many of his posts.  May he rest in peace!

63mini:
Sorry to hear this.  This is not the outcome that any of us wanted.  I didn't know him personally but, he was always there to assist on this forum.  He will be missed.  My condolence to his family.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version