General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

Slot glass storage ideas

(1/4) > >>

Yoeddy1:
So let's see some photos how you all store your slot glass.  I don't like stacking mine anymore...getting concerned with the weight.  Mine have just been stored in plastic tubs with lids.

Thanks,
Jason

rickhunter:
Vertically stacked on heavy duty shelving.  I bought some door entry carpet, the ones with the rubber on the bottom and about 1/4 inch thick to provide for some chushioning for the glass.  I then use a polystyrene foam board piece on each side where the glass leans into.

Ron (r273):
Those of us are lucky enough to have a wood shop can make something like this. It holds up to 30 pieces of glass and storage for reel strips. Of course if you are like Yoeddy1 you would have to build three.  :24:

rickhunter:
My reel strip storage is not as clean as yours Ron. I basically just roll them up together into a big roll and store them in a box.  The cubby hole idea on your cabinet looks like the way to go though.

CVslots:
Depending on how many strips you have, the plastic under the bed storage totes (approx 36"x18"x5"?) work good for storage. I utilize 4 of them to keep my strips under control. I label each game with a sticky note and then alphabetize the games. They are pretty heavy when full, so they are not real portable, but it's super easy to find what your looking for.

Roslyn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version