General NLG Chat > NLG's Featured Post of the Week

Make way for the S3000! .... NLG's Featured Post of the Week

<< < (3/3)

777sizzler:

--- Quote from: Yoeddy1 on September 27, 2014, 08:55:56 PM ---During my last Vegas outing, I played a few AVP Game Kings.  While the software, graphics, and glitz are cool, to me, they feel flimsy and plasticy.  The S2000 and 3902/044 machines are just solid pieces of equipment.  Maybe it's because I own them, but they just feel a lot more solid than the new machines.

Jason

--- End quote ---
Jason,  There is Nothing flimsy about these.  They are built well, Like driving a Cadillac. They are just as heavy etc. When you know these they blow a s-2k in dirt as far as user-friendly goes--Bye Bye chips etc. as far as axcess and game change etc. same as alpha 1/2 and bb-2. I have a few so to speak from hands on. (not s-3k) but the same.

cowboygames:
Wait till they are all just periferal devices and won't even boot without a back end system. The aftermarket will dry up overnight and all the S2000 , BlueBirds and Alphas will be looking pretty good again

777sizzler:
I agree but it will not pan out that way.

ItsaSlotMachine:
I hope to get a IGT Double Diamond s3000 someday :) They look like super cool machines!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version