**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

Information on G23 Edge lit Dynamic Buttons

(1/9) > >>

TopDogElec:
Looking for 8 dynamic buttons, edge lit. The guy I bought this machine from pretty much screwed me, it came to me with no power supples, everything disconnected and I had to figure out how to piece it back together, and when I finally got it together and booted I came to find out most of the buttons don't work (at least light up). I can get them from Nomad for $50 per but hoping someone has used ones for a bit less if possible.

LEAVING THREAD AS "FAQ" SINCE IT CONTAINS GREAT INFORMATION AND PHOTOS ON THE G23 EDGE LIT BUTTONS.

Stayouttadabunker:
What kind of sucks is these new machines have expensive-as-hell buttons.
Those buttons are going up in price as we speak.
I noticed one website was selling them for about $55 bucks apiece and when I just Googled the same website, they're now $72 each!!?? Nutz!
Buying used buttons is like buying used light bulbs?
Don't expect them to last long.  :no:
Hopefully, someone will give you a break.  :yes:

Have you ever taken a button like yours apart? I haven't.
Can just the LCD display component inside of it be replaced, or is its ribbon cable soldered to the circuit board in there?  :scratch-head_2:
If it's not soldered, I can direct you to a website that sells real small display panels.

Slotman:
Before you start dumping money in buttons do you have an ekey?  It sounds like due to the condition you are surely going to need one and may be floored when you see the price of that.

TopDogElec:
Stayouttadabunker - No, I'm not sure how to take them apart so I haven't ventured that far. I did move a couple around to see if it was the ribbon cable but no matter where I put them they don't work at all.

Slotman - Yes I bought an ekey from a guy in Michigan, it works great. He accidentally sent me a 9 instead of a 7, I returned the 9 to get the 7. It was expensive yes but necessary. I've already dumped about $700 into this machine just to get it to the point I'm at now. Most likely not going to deal with this guy again, this is the second time he burned me, sold me a Spielo without clear cards and dongles which I had no clue were impossible to find.

RodneyK:
Nomad actually has them in stock for $50? In today’s market that’s a good price. Buying used is a crapshoot at best. They often don’t have the same screen and or edge lit brightness across the set. They can easily end up looking mismatched once installed.

It is a small screen connected to a PCB. They can be unbound but then finding a replacement screen isn’t the easiest thing either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version