**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games

Bally Alpha MEI Problem

(1/3) > >>

keystone9:
I have a Bally Alpha with a MEI Cashflow giving me some problems. I kept getting BV Comm error so I took the interface board from the bill acceptor and noticed a satellite board on it. I removed the satellite board and returned it to the game and it cleared the error code and the BV lights up but it will not take bills. All three lights on the MEI are lit instead of just the green. The satellite board says Easitrax on it. What the heck am I missing? Thanks. Bill.

rickhunter:
That's probably used for audit trail.  Easytrax logs what the validator accepted, so the operator can confirm with what is on the cashbox.  My guess is, that the firmware on that validator has easytrax extensions on it, you probably need to re-flash it.  Have you tried a different head to make sure there's nothing wrong with the interface card either?

777sizzler:
That and make sure it is a sc6607 rs-232

keystone9:
The head is a sc6607 RS232. I did try a different head from another game with the easitrax and interface card with the same results. I guess I am leaning toward a re flash on the heads. Bill.

777sizzler:
Also,  Yes it may be a dumb question but make sure it is set up as mars in the menu options on set up.  Was this working in your alpha or this was to be a upgrade over prob. a squeling wba?.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version