**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > CDS

CDS UB1920 Easy Street Serial Connection Timeout

(1/2) > >>

tomterlec:
I picked up this CDS slot and I’m trying to get it going. I have read most of the posts on this board regarding this issue and they seem to point to needing birthing chips to do a reset.

I’m unable to get into the menu, turning the reset key isn’t working. I have not changed the battery or measured voltage, I did not get a low battery message on the screen. ShouldI just change the battery and see if that gets me anywhere?

In the event that doesn’t help, does anyone have birthing chips I can borrow or buy? There are handwritten labels on U63 & U64 that indicate 1.15 R1 on them, not sure if that helps.

Any help appreciated.

Tom

Eddiie:
Hmmm...   I have some 1.15 birth roms but nothing that indicates which game.
I have (d001) 1.14E Easy Street birth.
I have (d001-g) 1.14E Easy Street birth.
I have unnamed 1.15 birth set ...

I have bandit birth chips..   Not sure what bandit is.

We can probably get it reset with one of the ROMs I have.   But before going there, what LEDs are lit on the mainboard when power is on?   Is one of them blinking (Watchdog)?

I think I put manuals in the CDS file section.

tomterlec:
The 3 power LED's on the right are on, the watchdog is not illuminated. I've pulled the battery, I'm not getting any voltage from it. I have a new battery coming tomorrow and will install and see if anything changes.

tomterlec:
Update, after changing the battery I was able to get into the menu settings and complete initialization. The game booted up and it’s playing  :applause:

I believe I was lucky, and if anyone does have birthing chips 1.15r1 I’d like to have them on hand in case it crashes. Thanks for the assist.

Tom

Eddiie:
Cool.
You dont need birthing chips when you change batteries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version