General NLG Chat > NLG's Featured Post of the Week

Ebola.... NLG's Featured Post of the Week

(1/8) > >>

cowboygames:
I like opening cans so this time I'll make it a can of worms. How far is this going to spread in our country? I know we have quite a few members in the Dallas area, how are you guys seeing this, being so close to it and all? The reason I ask is becausethey always do such a great job containing the flu virus every year II'm curious to know what people are thinking on how this ones going to play out. What if, for example, someone who had contact with this guy also has tickets to the Cowboys game this Sunday?

David G:
I wonder why(When there is a known outbreak in another country) and people try to come here, why not have a few day
quarantine? Sure that would be a pain in the butt for some people I understand, However, what about the greater good of the rest of us? To a degree if not all together, it would stop third world disease/virus in this country. We do stop or contain other bad things on their way to here so...........

777sizzler:
Rob,  It is not opening cans of worms but actually something I take very seriosly.  With all the foreign travel etc. It will be hard to contain this.  This is not good-- :no: . I have been following this and have some knowelege of what is going on thru media.  May be time to dawn my space/zuit suits from the military days that I saved.   The Government I believe knows more than than they are forwarding-as usual.  That fella in Dallas is being prosicuted.   I know some folks that just got some slots from there-Told them to put on your suits!!!!.   

cowboygames:
It's unfortunate but it seems like a lot of people don't want to talk/worry about it till it's in their neighborhood. Also unfortunately, in most cases that's only a plane, car or train ride away from happening. They talk about the media trying to hype it up, but until they have a known good treatment for it maybe it needs to be hyped up a bit. Those idiots at the hospital that let him go home after he told them he'd been in Liberia obviously wweren't influenced by all the hype...

777sizzler:

--- Quote from: cowboygames on October 02, 2014, 05:49:49 PM ---It's unfortunate but it seems like a lot of people don't want to talk/worry about it till it's in their neighborhood. Also unfortunately, in most cases that's only a plane, car or train ride away from happening. They talk about the media trying to hype it up, but until they have a known good treatment for it maybe it needs to be hyped up a bit. Those idiots at the hospital that let him go home after he told them he'd been in Liberia obviously wweren't influenced by all the hype...

--- End quote ---
I Agree!!!.  But that is JUST one case WE know about,  C'mon---This is a nasty mess, cover-up and I gurantee you this sheet is all over the us now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version