Other Hobbies and Interests that our NLG members enjoy > Other Hobbies and Interests

Good Place to Buy Railroadiana?

(1/1)

DB26:
I’ve done a google search and didn’t quite find what I was looking for. Is there an online community that deals in railroad equipment and the like? I’ve been getting into collecting railroad items lately. OfferUp isn’t that great and I have been wanting an old Union Switch and Signal CO’s relay. A model 15 Vane relay to be exact. Maybe since this forum has electronics wizards, some of you may own old railway electrics? eBay has some but not what I’m looking for.

FireballJackpot:
Are you looking for the switch itself for a collectors piece?  Or are you needing a modern electronic replacement for it??

If the latter, check out their site:

http://www.okrailsignals.com/

Maybe give them a call. They may be able to steer you in the right direction!!

Check out the attached video of mine. I had it wired so if the phone rang, it ran a 15 second timer relay so I knew the phone was ringing if I was outside.  LOL   But, we got rid of the landline a while ago. :-(   I'll turn it on once in a while to wake up the neighbors though! (Hey, Gotta stop the wasps from making a hive in the bell too!!)  LOL

Hope this helps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version