NLG's Wall of Remembrance > NLG's Wall of Remembrance

Some sad news: Lost NLG member "Shaggy" - David Myers

(1/3) > >>

shortrackskater:
It is with great sadness that I must announce the death of NLG member "Shaggy" - David Myers. He had contributed considerably (and was a moderator) to the S plus section as well as a number of other areas on NLG. Dave and I shared common interest including slots, jeeps and pay telephones. As you can read in his profile, he did a lot of work to contribute to those in need. He and his wife also raised bees and I got some wonderful honey from them, a few times.
He had suffered some major health issues, recovered slightly but went into decline again. His health tumbled more and he was moved to a hospice Tuesday, and passed away early this morning.
Even though he no longer moderated on NLG, he still logged in each day to browse through the catagories.
We hadn't spoken on the phone in quite some time but I still PM'd him here and our last conversation was May 3rd.

His wife Patty posted this on Facebook for all his family and friends:

David so wanted to hang around to share his love for all of you. Unfortunately his body was unable to grant that wish. Service details will be forthcoming. My heart is broken in so many pieces to have lost my best friend and only love. He is forever pain free, whole in body and spirit and having the most joyous reunion with those  who have gone before him.

63mini:
 Wow, Sorry to hear of this. Condolences to his family.

Sunrise Side:
Shaggy   Rest In Peace

Stayouttadabunker:
RIP Shaggy....I hope you're winning the jackpots up there!  :yes:

Badbaud:
Damn!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives