New Life Games Command Center.... > New Life Games Website Help Guides, FAQ and Knowledgebase. **NEW USERS READ FIRST**

How can I post a wtb announce in classifieds?

(1/2) > >>

Zingsi:
I want to ask for Bally v32 games but cannot post a classifieds can someone help me?

RB:
Contributing members can post in classifieds.

knagl:
We DO allow non-contributing members to post "want to buy" ads, but selling is prohibited without contributing member status. Due to limitations in the forum software, it is not possible to permit WTB posts in the classifieds while simultaneously not permitting WTS ads, so it was set up in such a manner that non-contributing members cannot create posts in the classifieds.

Zingsi: please post your WTB ad in the following category and I will move it to the classifieds section once you create it:

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?board=23.0

Zingsi:
Hello Kevin i just posted my want to buy message, i am very thankful that you will and want help me, this is very appreciated!!!!
In Germany we dont have any crazy Guys like me and a friend who collect Slotmachines like you Guys in the USA :O)

knagl:
Hi Chris.

I moved your message into the classifieds section. Hopefully some folks will have the software you're looking for. Good luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version