**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Pachislo Slots

Machine ID - Pachislo

(1/2) > >>

freddie200:
does anyone now anything about this machine ,,im at a lost dont read the laguage thats on it

any would go along way 

not sure how to start my own post

freddie

Op-Bell:
That's a Japanese Pachislo machine. AWP - amusement with prizes. I don't know much about them, other than that they're "skill stop" and cheap. https://www.ebay.com/b/Japanese-Slot-Machine/14283/bn_7023221754

freddie200:
thanx for info

that helps

erbs:
There is a web site dedicated to the Pachislo machines like the one you have. Pachitalk.com   

Chris-socal:
They are not very popular in the slot community. They are also largely misunderstood.
They are not, as some call them “Japanese slot machines “ they are parlor games. Much like our arcades have ticket redemption, in Japan you purchase tokens and when done playing you buy things in the parlor shop with any that you win, even grocery items in some. That is why Pachi doesn’t use coins even though many people convert them to use quarters. When they get going they pay huge bonuses and have music and flashing light replay sessions. They can be fun for kids. They originate from Pachinko machines which used balls (my profile pics show mine).
There are some interesting videos on YouTube of the parlors. Very noisy and smoky.
The machines are relatively robust, I would go directly to the backup battery and start there. I think there is a general reset button but I have never had to use it on mine.
I would be interested in hearing if you get it started and what you find that failed.

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version