**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games

HELP! Double Jackpot Time need to know how to reset the mother board.

(1/1)

Joecqql:
HELP! Double Jackpot Time need to know how to reset the mother board. Somebody had put this slot out on the curb with a free sign on it. When I first turned it on it seemed to work good accept it didn’t payout. I thought that maybe it needed to be reset but I couldn't find a manual for it so I guessed and tried something that I thought might work. While I held down the service botton I turned it on and did the same with the test button but that was obviously not the way to reset the motherboard because now no codes or nothing shows up on the credit or win displays and it doesn’t work at all anymore. I am hoping that resetting the motherboard will bring everything back to life again. Also I found a round orange sticker on the metal cage for the motherboard that says 8603 if that helps

UNIMAN:
To reset for the first time ever;
- machine powered OFF
--open the door
--remove the coin tray
--slide the hopper out still plugged in
-- now look at the mpu cage, bottom middle that faces hopper. There is a quarter sized round hole. In that hole a small black push button.
--PUSH AND HOLD BUTTON IN WHILE POWERING UP MACHINE. HOLD FOR ABOUT 3 SECONDS AND RELEASE.
MPU IS RESET.

As you get comfortable with resetting you can just reach in there to push button without removing tray and hopper.

Another note; often Universals have the noise filter go bad in power supply. If no led's, etc after reset, I would check that noise filter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version