**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

LCD swap for Fortune 1 video poker?

(1/3) > >>

Midcoastsurf:
Has anyone had success swapping in an LCD for their tube/chassis set up?  Have an IGT draw poker with the RGB 1401a chassis and it's got issues.  Looking for alternative solutions that are cost effective.

Chris-socal:
IGT or Fortune 1? Or do you mean a later F1 after they branded with IGT?
I have converted machines using one of the GBS8200. Not all LCD monitors accept them well but you can pick up 15” at thrift stores frequently. The King Derby in my profile pics was converted, it had an RGB monitor.

63mini:

--- Quote from: Chris-socal on September 07, 2022, 12:38:15 PM ---IGT or Fortune 1? Or do you mean a later F1 after they branded with IGT?
I have converted machines using one of the GBS800. Not all LCD monitors accept them well but you can pick up 15” at thrift stores frequently. The King Derby in my profile pics was converted, it had an RGB monitor.

--- End quote ---

I think he meant GBS8200.  :cool_thumb_up:

Chris-socal:
Good catch, corrected.

Midcoastsurf:
It's this guy, an IGT Draw Poker with the RGB 1401a chassis (missing components, blown B+ transistor, and who knows what else).  I don't even know if the tube is good or if the game board works. BUT, the machine itself is in really nice, clean shape all around.

So, looking at options to get the game working.  I've used CGA converter boards for arcade games, but wasn't sure if there is a specific converter board or any tricks to get the signal to work on the LCD screen.

I believe it's just hacking into the connector that goes here at the top right of the chassis, correct? (RGB, ground, V-sync, H-sync).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version