**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

LCD swap for Fortune 1 video poker?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Chris-socal:
Yes, RGB….challenging.
I think I have one of those in storage, we can probably piece yours back together. Standard RGBG & sync. I would certainly try. I would probably fail, but I don’t give up easily.
Any chance you can get a picture of the game board? It is a newer Fortune case, should be easy to get working.
It looks clean overall, they are fun dedicated machines.

If the game board doesn’t play right K-Lar has a test station. My guess is that its just monitor.

Chris

Chris-socal:
Here is my CEI conversion. Plain ‘ol LCD monitor attached to the door. I think I used a generic video converter, should be similar to what you have done with arcade games.  Works great and color is vivid.

Midcoastsurf:
Thanks for the pics. Exactly what I’m thinking and probably for less than $50 for used LCD monitor and converter board.

Here’s a pic of the game board and game.

Any idea what the orange and red wires are in the pic? V and H sync?  Will a converter board use both?

Thanks!

Chris-socal:
I didn’t think they used that board into IGT timeframe. Those caps definitely need to be looked at. Also, if you have odd video problems those 3 pots by the edge connector are known to have issues.

Midcoastsurf:
I have the equipment to do minor repairs (Hakko 808 and soldering equipment) - replace caps/pots, I just don't know what to replace.

Those 3 pots by the edge connector can cause video issues like this one? (my other IGT Fortune 1 Draw Poker - the one with wiring hacks I'm still working through).

Do you try and adjust those 3 pots with the game on?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version