New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: AVP G23 topper hookup  (Read 2604 times)

Offline mguistolise

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • mguistolise New User has no influence.
  • NLG
AVP G23 topper hookup
« on: September 20, 2022, 10:34:38 AM »
I was able to hook up 2 of the 3 cables. Where do I plug in that small 2 prong? It will not fit next to the 4 port and I see no where else. All lights seem to be working but behind the Game King panel.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: AVP G23 topper hookup
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 11:11:36 AM »
You need this topbox harness, it's what the hex topper harness plugs into:

Offline mguistolise

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 11:51:31 AM »
Thank you for you help. Do you know where I can buy that cable?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 11:58:33 AM »
No I don't unfortunately.

Offline mguistolise

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2022, 11:57:13 AM »
So when I plug the 4 port cable into the 6 port shown in pic, the glitter bar and led lights around the Game King panel work. I think I just need a way to plug in the other 2 port connector to light behind the GK panel. Am I correct or do I need something else??

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2022, 01:28:27 PM »
Correct, still need to plug in the 2 pin connector.

Offline mguistolise

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2022, 05:59:52 PM »

There is nowhere to plug it in.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2022, 07:48:52 PM »

That's why I posted the pic of the harness it's supposed to plug into.  You could probably have someone make a harness for you.

Offline mguistolise

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2022, 08:16:08 PM »

That's why I posted the pic of the harness it's supposed to plug into.  You could probably have someone make a harness for you.

I have checked everywhere I  know of. No one has that harness. Do you know of any that can make one?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2022, 09:11:33 PM »

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2022, 09:41:57 PM »
Do you have an unused 8 pin Molex connector next to that 14 pin in the top box? Your pictures are not showing it. The 3700W plugs in there. Your 4 pin and 2 pin both got to the 3700. I understand you are getting 13vdc from the 6 pin connector but that is not where your 4 pin molex goes. What is your top box fan connected to? I have a spare 3700W. PM if interested.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Trisail

• Electronic Technician
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.
  • Power Supply and other electronics repair and help
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2022, 11:19:43 PM »
I am sure I can do the cable harness. We can get the pinout somehow, or a good detailed picture of what is needed. PM me if you need.
Tony

You can fix almost any electronic device by replacing the aluminum electrolytic capacitors.

Offline mguistolise

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2022, 12:09:47 PM »
Do you have an unused 8 pin Molex connector next to that 14 pin in the top box? Your pictures are not showing it. The 3700W plugs in there. Your 4 pin and 2 pin both got to the 3700. I understand you are getting 13vdc from the 6 pin connector but that is not where your 4 pin molex goes. What is your top box fan connected to? I have a spare 3700W. PM if interested.

OMG. Thank you so much, I checked that 14 pin port. There was a hidden cable in there that had an open 2 port that I was able to use. Not sure how I missed that. It is all lit up now. Last question, When I plug the USB cord into the topper, when does the USB plug into? I see many empty ports on The main board. Is that where i plug it in?

Thanks Again for everyone's support!

Mike

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2022, 12:34:19 PM »
Anywhere on the backfin board or whatever it's called (the one with the yellow handle) should work.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal