New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Tito Deluxe isnt working on IGT G23  (Read 999 times)

Offline sakwilla

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • sakwilla New User barely matters.sakwilla New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Tito Deluxe isnt working on IGT G23
« on: September 21, 2022, 05:20:08 AM »
HI all, have purchased a few Tito Deluxes and connected them all to a couple of modems by ethernet. When they were all connected I checked through the TITo app if they all worked and all of them can be controlled by my phone except one of my IGTs. I actually have two IGTG23s and one worked one didnt.

I've changed the COMMs a couple of time and didnt work.
Checked the SIMS and swapper them. Checked the cords, refreshed, restarted and rest - still wont work.

I thought it might have been the TITO device but I swapped it with the other IGT23 and that let me lock the machine add credits so the TITO works fine. Swapped ethernet cables - literallh everything I have tried and no luck.

Not great with the technological side of slots but hopefull this explains the issues. HAve attached photos for anyone who can fix it?

Thanks in advance :

Offline sakwilla

• NLG
Re: Tito Deluxe isnt working on IGT G23
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 05:24:59 AM »
More photos attached. I also checked and compared the Communication settings on both machines and everything seemed to match.

Offline sakwilla

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 05:14:43 AM »
Can anyone help?

Offline reactorpwr

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • reactorpwr New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 05:34:41 AM »
I don't know anything about modem connected tito units, but from a network side of things, if each machine has the same "IP address" then I wouldnt think that something would be able to talk to it.  in networks, having multiple network connections (on same network) with the same ip address causes errors for duplicate ip addresses.  try changing ip addresses of each machine to something other than "gateway" ip address (go 127.0.0.2 & up for ip address of each machine)

Offline sakwilla

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 02:54:50 AM »
Thanks, but still not working. Accepts tickets no probles but cant control remotely like the others.

Offline Eddiie

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 11:07:39 AM »
The IP address is set on the SD card of the TITO deluxe.  The IP address of the machine has nothing to do with anything related to TITO Deluxe.

Not sure what you mean about modem, do you mean a switch / hub?

Check the IP Address on the SD card, probably conflicting.

Offline reactorpwr

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • reactorpwr New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2022, 03:48:54 PM »
If it is an IP address conflict, two ways to resolve;

the quick way: unplug all other ethernet connections, reboot ethernet hub/switch, once switch/hub is back online and only ethernet connection plugged in is the tito in question, it should pull ip address that it expects to pull

The correct way: use program like advanced IP scanner on your network/vlan with your tito devices, see what ip address tito is pulling/capture MAC address, set MAC/IP reservation in DHCP table/pool where that tito’s IP address isnt handed out from the DHCP pool. Tito being static IP address (from what it seems) would have the IP address it expects to use/receive.

If this isnt an IP address conflict, disregard everything i wrote.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal