**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games

94014 Ultra Board Schematics

(1/1)

ThirdGenAmusement:
Hello,

Working on an Ultra that has had some battery damage to the board.  Top layer traces look like they may have suffered some damage though not super widespread.  Curious if there is a schematic available?  I am to understand the boards are hens teeth to find(working) so I want to see how damaged this board is before tossing in the towel.

I have gone through and cleaned all connectors as well as chips and sockets.  Had some life.  Board showed some life though not much consistency but did receive the battery low tilt.  Replaced the battery and did a full ram clear and one reel was stiff as well as the same reel backlight lit.  Cleared again and now there is no signs of logic.  Voltages check out at the mpu test lugs.

UNIMAN:
I once had a faxed copy from Japan, very hard to read. Gave it to another member here years ago.

One piece of advice; Even a good board very touchy with connection to backplane. Make sure both are absolutely clean, pins and backplane.

ThirdGenAmusement:
I appreciate it Uniman.  That seems to be a common thread I read on here.  Backplain connectors.  They are pretty clean but I did clean them.  Wished that would have done it. 

Thanks for your reply.  I think it's an up hill battle.

Pitts256:
I've found the "Sunrise.rar" file in the Universal downloads section has a set of detailed schematics that I have used to troubleshoot my 94014. The differences between the 94014 and the information in the Sunrise file are minor. Unfortunately there's no power supply schematic.

I can PM you a file (too large to attach) of some great work the author "JRT" has done extracting the pages from the "Sunrise.rar" file and assembling them in a more user friendly PDF manual.

Pitts256:
Or better yet you can download the "Sunrise Manual" in the Universal files section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version