**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > SIGMA Reel Games

Sigma B-50 Dipswitch Settings

(1/2) > >>

Thomose:
Hi, and thanks for adding me to the group!
I recently acquired a really nice Sigma B-50 with the exception being that someone in the past moved all the dipswitchs in one position. There are 10 switches that can be moved either up or down. Would anyone happen to know what the default settings should be? I believe this will be a nice machine once the settings are corrected. Thank you! Tom

Mr. Dinoman:
Hope this helps!

Thomose:
Wow! Thanks for the fast response. I really appreciate it. Yes I believe this is exactly what I need. Tomorrow I'll set the switches according to the diagram. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. I'll post a picture of the machine tomorrow. It's pretty cool! Thanks again! Tom

Thomose:
After a few attempts I was able to get the machine working well. I tried posting a picture but the error message said the file is too large. Thanks again for your help Dinoman!

shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: Thomose on November 08, 2022, 09:32:19 AM ---After a few attempts I was able to get the machine working well. I tried posting a picture but the error message said the file is too large. Thanks again for your help Dinoman!

--- End quote ---

Text the photo to yourself and you usually will get the option to reduce the file size. If it won't work, send me a PM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version