General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

LEGALITY OF SLOTS QUESTION

(1/7) > >>

Tmmybahama:
I sold a machine to a friend of mine last year here in Utah... TOTALLY LEGAL... She is now moving to NEW YORK... THe machine is a 1994 or 97 IGT S+ (cant remember).  Obviously its 20 years max... NEW YORK IS 30 YEARS OR OLDER... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???  Does it mean I cant sell accross the line of New York if its not 30 years or older, OR SHE CANNOT POSSESS THE MACHINE SHE BOUGHT AT ALL IN NEW YORK????

cowboygames:
The machine isn't legal in NewYork regardless of whether it was legal to own it where you lived when you bought it. She is goverened by the law where she chooses to live.

Tmmybahama:
So, here is HER dilemma...  She HONESTLY has it for her own play... She doesnt let people come and break the law like I am sure some people do at home from time to time...  THIS MACHINE, IS ILLEGAL WITH OR WITHOUT COINS??? WHAT IF I CHANGED IT FOR HER TO WHERE IT CANT PAY OUT????

cowboygames:
it's still illegal. If she takes it there then she has to accept the possibility, however small, that she could get caught. I don't know how NewYork handles those things, some states they'll leave you alone if it's just personal fun, but some states are real pricks about it. New Jersey I think really screws people if they catch them

Yoeddy1:
Bringing a machine across state lines that don't allow slots is the risk. 

Jason

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version