**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games

Alpha GameMaker - NVRAM write failed during clear AND NVRAM driver mount fail

(1/5) > >>

Harvs:
Having a hell of a time trying to (remotely, machine isn't with me) figure out why a clear can't be done on a 1gb MPU. The errors it's throwing are...

clearNVRAM - Write Failed

NVRAM - driver mount failure

NVRAM low battery

All batteries have been changed with no luck. The problem started with a 1gb board swap from another WORKING GameMaker.. (1ghz bios, cali juris, 336 OS) The bios, OS, and jurisdiction were changed during this time also.. Even when reverting back to the original functional 323 OS, bios for that, and juris for that it wouldn't allow a clear. I can get the bios and juris info if needed, don't remember it off the top of my head, but it DID work until this swap.

I'm lost, I have never seen these errors in person..............  :pos_computer: 

*added 3rd pic of trying to clear the same MPU with the OEM 336, matching bios for 336, and juris.

slots-4-u:
Just a shot in the dark. If he's using copies CF cards, try original on Bally CF.
I have a 1 GB that will not take copies.

Harvs:

--- Quote from: slots-4-u on October 16, 2014, 05:25:48 PM ---Just a shot in the dark. If he's using copies CF cards, try original on Bally CF.

--- End quote ---
Not sure if it's OEM, will ask.. But he did send a pic of successfully clearing another (S9) 1gb Alpha with the same..  Stumped..

slots-4-u:
I have other 1GB no problem W/cards. This one only likes Bally CF cards.

Harvs:

--- Quote from: slots-4-u on October 16, 2014, 05:37:39 PM ---I have other 1GB no problem W/cards. This one only likes Bally CF cards.

--- End quote ---
He has 2 of the the other style 1gb's (512 looking type).. One clears fine, one shows those errors..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version