**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Other Reel Games

School me on this Mills Castle Front please

<< < (2/2)

Pinballwizard55:
Nice looking machine, in spite of the bogus lock and alternate paper pieces. A repaint would be advised. The fact that it is a quarter machine adds to the value as there were fewer of those made as opposed to 5 or 10 cent machines. Good luck, The wizard.

Fiddlehead:

As promised here are the lock & keys, along with the original lock which I found tucked nicely inside the cashbox.  Does anyone make keys to fit these old Mills locks? 

I'm still trying to decide what to do with these two machines.  They came from a close family friend.  She's in her 80's, and these belonged to her late husband. She doesn't know much about them or where he got them.

I'm either going to sell these for her, or keep one/both and buy it/them from her.  If I do decide to sell one or both, I need to decide whether to paint the 25c, or replace the award bib on the 5c.

Please keep the suggestions coming! I'm especially interested in what folks think these would bring, as I want to make sure she gets fair value.

shortrackskater:
Ed might be able to make the key for that. Ed???
If not, Dave Berten, in NY, can do it. He's had health issues but he's back in business. It's well worth the money. If you do sell, you have to find a REAL collector who will know the added value of that original lock. Great you found it! That's a rare thing that the old lock was kept.  :yes:

(I put the same reply for the other machine)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version