**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games

Ultra Series Meter Reading Values?

(1/1)

morgen_benner:
I got my Universal Ultra Series (Silver Bullet Sevens) up and running thanks to a LOT of information that came from here.  First, thank you all for everything posted here.

I started playing with the machine and noticed when you turn on the Meter Reading Switch there seems to be at least 3 pages of data available with multiple values on each page.  Max Bet appears to increment the page, Spin seems to increment the reading, Bet 1 seems to decrement the reading.  I think Page 1, Value 1 is "Games Since Power On" since it seems to go up by one each time the Spin, Max bet, or Lever are used.

Does anyone else have any details on the other data points available?  I'm guessing there's a bunch of neat statistical data in there like Coins In, Coins to Credit, Coins to Hopper, Coins Handpaid, etc.  But I'm curious what the other values could be because there sure seems to be a lot of them!

UNIMAN:
Go to the very last post in the Universal section.
https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=511.0

Believe the "third reel reach" works on your game, you'll like it. It is random and only happens about 1/4 of the time two 7's are hit in reels 1&2.

morgen_benner:

--- Quote from: UNIMAN on November 23, 2022, 02:43:01 PM ---Go to the very last post in the Universal section.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I found your amazing post explaining the Memory Table options and I love it. I actually made it into a sticker and glued it to the MPU door inside the machine.

I was actually referring to the set of displays you get when you turn the Jackpot Reset key switch on the side of the cabinet backwards to the "Meter Reading" position.

Also, yes. On this machine Third Reel Reach actually hits every single time the first two reels have a 7. My wife loves it. I also have two IGT S Plus machines that I'm fixing up (Triple Cherry and Triple Diamond). The Reach feature is one of the things she likes more than the IGT games.

UNIMAN:
Yep, you said Meter Reading, my bad.

And you can tell I've been away from owning Universals too long! Right, third reel reach happens every time, the Super Reach is about 1/4 of the time on Super Jackpot 7's.
The Super Reach code uses the Z80 R-register as random generator to run 1/4 of the time.

I will send you a pm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version