NLG News > NLG News

NLG COMICS - trying to get 'em back.

<< < (2/2)

63mini:
 Good Job!  Now I can get my Garfield fix again.  I thought I was going to have to write a "Strongly Worded" letter to the comics guy on here. :Crazy:

shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: 63mini on November 22, 2022, 09:51:09 AM --- Good Job!  Now I can get my Garfield fix again.  I thought I was going to have to write a "Strongly Worded" letter to the comics guy on here. :Crazy:

--- End quote ---

:rotfl:

I think I"ll change my name from shortrackskater to comicsguy! Or maybe Idoahellofalotofstuffhereguy?  :24:

shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: 63mini on November 22, 2022, 09:51:09 AM --- Good Job!  Now I can get my Garfield fix again.

--- End quote ---

Today Garfield's punchline was exceptionally funny!

"DIP THEM IN ALFREDO SAUCE WITH SHREDDED MOZZARELLA, AND WE'LL TALK"  :garfield:

jay:
I read them.....

The daily smile from NLG is a bright spot in my day.

The mix of comics is good.

My all time favorite comic was Calvin and Hobbs especially the ones with the Snowman.
When the author hung up his crayons - he released "The ultimate digest of Calvin and Hobbs" and that was it.
I still think there was a lot more that could still be done with that crew. I think they may still be published but they are all re-runs.

When Shultz passed (Peanuts) - his torch passed, and they keep coming. I think the signature in the bottom right of the panels is not his anymore but they are still "Peanuts by Charles M Shultz"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version