**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

What are YOUR favorite AVP games?

<< < (2/5) > >>

RobinAK:
A few more I think or the wife thinks are good games.
Spooktacular
Jungle VIP
Syndney Omarr's Zodiac Wheel
Triple Stars Geared to Win
Triple Stars FG
Ultimate 7's Pharaoh's
Diamond Galaxy
Red Rhino
Keepin it Hot 3,4,5x
Super Fusion 7's
Gopher B Gone
Dynamite Blast
Ghostwilds
Green Back Attack
Boingy Beans
Bonus Bubbles

Tall Top(sideways for now lol):
Top Dollar
Pinball
Godzilla

pathfindertango:
Aztec Temple
Nefertiti
Triple Fortune Dragon
Cleopatra II
Wolf Run
White Orchid
Cats
Cats Multi play
Crown of Egypt.
Bombay

Matt411:
I'm still seeing all the awesome many games capable on these things - it's crazy. But one that comes to mind is Kilimanjaro - my grandparents used to play it back in the day when I took them, and I remember my grandma sitting there sometimes for ages cause 3 scatters gives you 45 free spins and sometimes they retrigger over and over - really simple game but cool with the amount of spins you can rack up!

wilm245:
i really need to freshen up my game selection and reading these along with the recent facebook post has opened my eyes to some games that either I wasn't aware of or had forgotten about.  I would love to get Western Stars, Spooktacular, and Double Davinci Diamonds if they are Family 14.  If anyone can help me source these please PM me.  Thanks 

RB:

--- Quote from: wilm245 on January 10, 2023, 03:20:11 PM ---i really need to freshen up my game selection and reading these along with the recent facebook post has opened my eyes to some games that either I wasn't aware of or had forgotten about.  I would love to get Western Stars, Spooktacular, and Double Davinci Diamonds if they are Family 14.  If anyone can help me source these please PM me.  Thanks

--- End quote ---

Clean out your inbox or make your email address available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version