**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > SIGMA Reel Games

New and overwhelmed in the slot world. Sigma W3113 Double Cherries reel problem?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Badbaud:
www.slotmachinerepair.com sells a 3 reel basket assembly at the Specialty Items web page.

Chris-socal:
Those are good finds. If the shop cannot find what is wrong you have an option to buy the whole assembly. You could part out your other two good motors and make your money back.

You might want to talk to the motor shop about what specifically failed. Wear-and-tear is one thing but if a coil burned out there is potentially a problem with the driver. This article explains what is going inside and there is a section half way down that talks about step failure and why what failed is important. I don’t recall where the drivers are but they are suspect.

https://www.designworldonline.com/step-motorstroubleshooting-basics-part-1/

jhamelton:
well the motor shop couldn't help me. So i'm looking for a stepper motor for this thing if anyone has one or knows where i can get one.

Chris-socal:
There are lots of electronics surplus vendors out there, you might find a stepper with the same specs. Or you could buy the rack Badbaud mentioned knowing it has 3 motors that work with Sigma. Are the specs on the motor?

jhamelton:
No specs on the motor. Just part number.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version