**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**

Bally Alpha Elite V20 - Attendant Key GameMgr=29 disconnect=5

(1/2) > >>

alfa75:
Looking for a 312 Clear card, 317 OS card and 807 BIOS Chip for my Bally Alpha Elite V20 (MPU Buzzing issue) - FOUND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a problem with my Bally Alpha Elite V20, it does not start up, respectively there is no signal on the monitor (which otherwise works) and my guess is that it is the MPU, because it makes a strange noise (see video). Does anyone have an idea what this could be?

https://youtube.com/shorts/z3qAFhyAwag?feature=share

coolwavepic:
If you search for MPU Buzzing - You'll find that this topic has been covered in the correct category.

alfa75:

--- Quote from: coolwavepic on December 26, 2022, 03:26:49 PM ---If you search for MPU Buzzing - You'll find that this topic has been covered in the correct category.

--- End quote ---
Thanks this help me a lot! I'll order an 312 Clear card, 317 OS card , 807 BIOS for it.

alfa75:
I have replaced the Bios chip with an 807 BIOS chip. After that it started and I was able to clear the 3 settings needed by using the new 312 Clear Card. After that I put the OS (317) on top and the game card on the bottom. Unfortunately the game does not start, it comes after the Game Manager start screen appears the message Call Attendant, when I do turn the key the message GameMgr=29 disconnect=5 appears (see photo). I have also photographed the cards I use, is it possible that the game card is not compatible with the OS, or what could be the cause here?

Thanks all for your help!

EDIT: I've a Illinois SJUR in it (see attached picture from the clear process)

a69mopar:
Did you have the game working before the battery change?
Did you try with your original bios and or, plus appropriate clear card?

Thanks,
Wayne

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version