**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**

Bally Alpha Elite V20 - Attendant Key GameMgr=29 disconnect=5

<< < (2/2)

alfa75:

--- Quote from: a69mopar on January 20, 2023, 05:48:43 AM ---Did you have the game working before the battery change?
Did you try with your original bios and or, plus appropriate clear card?

Thanks,
Wayne

--- End quote ---
Yes, it has working before the battery change, but with the original bios and os the machine doesn’t boot (buzzing). This was the reason I‘ve swapped the OS and Bios.

a69mopar:
You can swap back now, the clear that you did with the 312 should have corrected the buzzing. It's worth a try at least. 

W

a69mopar:
The reason I suggested swapping back, is that game is a later or 1.5 version I believe (512 card). I'm not sure if the earlier os is compatible with the game. you could always try to load a different Alpha one game  if you have it to see if it works.  I tried to find the specific info for 20671C, but don't have it.  The pic below is of a similar game, it shows the os that was tested to work. I use the 1ghz board for most of my Alpha video machines, so haven't tested that one with the older os. Maybe someone else has...

Thanks,
Wayne

**Attachment removed

alfa75:

--- Quote from: a69mopar on January 20, 2023, 06:16:10 AM ---You can swap back now, the clear that you did with the 312 should have corrected the buzzing. It's worth a try at least. 

W

--- End quote ---
I‘ve swapped it back as you recommended and it works! Thank you very much!

This topic is solved.

a69mopar:
Excellent!,You're welcome of course. glad to hear you got it going.  Hang onto the others for when you do a battery change. 

Thanks,
Wayne

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version