**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT Reel Touch Games

Top box Led lights.

(1/1)

rarestamx:
Have any of you, Found any led light tubes. To replace the fluorescent tubes in the top box. On these reel touch machines. God knows there's too much heat up there already. Part number or supplier would be great. Thanks in advance.

FOUND Thanks.

Keats:

--- Quote from: rarestamx on December 26, 2022, 04:05:06 PM ---Have any of you, Found any led light tubes. To replace the fluorescent tubes in the top box. On these reel touch machines. God knows there's too much heat up there already. Part number or supplier would be great. Thanks in advance.

FOUND Thanks.

--- End quote ---

4/2/23
Could you please provide a place where you found these? I need to look into that for my Bucks Ahoy.

Keats
Arizona

Crrispy:

--- Quote from: rarestamx on December 26, 2022, 04:05:06 PM ---Have any of you, Found any led light tubes. To replace the fluorescent tubes in the top box. On these reel touch machines. God knows there's too much heat up there already. Part number or supplier would be great. Thanks in advance.

FOUND Thanks.

--- End quote ---

The neons power supplies are 25V, so you could use 2 x 12V led strips (same length) in series on the power arrival, it should work fine. I would use "natural" white there, not warm or cold. Then remove the round neons and their power supplies, not needed anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version