TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Slot Stands and Bases

DIY - Bally / IGT Slot stands

(1/1)

Nurbo:
Hello,

*** sorry, Google Translate ***

Having already made a cabinet for the slot machine in the living room, visible on this post:

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=29529.0

I am now starting to make a cabinet for my game room, and if I am satisfied I will make 3 more to have an alignment of 4 slot machines.

The wooden panels will be 15mm thick plain plywood, but the cabinet will also have 4 internal support posts to support the weight of the machine.

Joining the panels will be done via #10 biscuits using a Makita Plate Joiner. The support posts will be screwed to the boards from the inside. As a result, no screw heads will be visible.

The front door opens downwards thanks to an invisible piano hinge facing the ground.

The upper board will have an overhang of 25mm which will allow me to insert a led ribbon underneath.

For the moment I am drawing the plans only to see the rendering.

Nurbo:
Hello,

I come to the news to tell you that the slot stand is finished. Unfortunately I didn't take many photos of the construction.

And here is the slot stand finished and in place.
I am happy with the result and I will therefore make the 3 remaining pieces of slot stand, I will try to remember to take photos during manufacturing.

Tilt:
That turned out really really nice, great work!  :applause:  Are you going to put a door on the front so you can use the inside of the stand for storage?

Nurbo:
THANKS !

To have a nice finish I applied pore filler, then I sanded with my Festool with 180 grit.
I then applied several coats of wood paint. This is a standard quality paint.
And yes there is indeed a door, just as shown in the 3D plans, I generally respected the plans.
I just added a board to make a shelf, which is fixed in the sides to increase rigidity. I will take photos.

Tilt:
Oh I see it now, the entire front opens.  That's really cool.  You did a great job on it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version