**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games

Size of setup display ???

(1/3) > >>

slots-4-u:
On an Alpha what determines the size of display in setup. Full or 1/2 screen.  I have same OS - same bios - same jurisdiction in all machines. Some get full display on screen & others get small display on screen. What am I missing?
Thanks Ford

coolwavepic:
Are you talking about the setup screen size?

If in the setup you get a FULL screen, that means the GAME was designed to run in a native 19" square aspect ratio. If you get the setup screen in a half screen, that means that game is meant for a WIDESCREEN display.

Now of course you can run both types of games on any monitor. It would just get distorted (squashed).

Is that what you mean?

slots-4-u:
Yep, that is what I was talking about. Thanks Ford

coorslight115:

--- Quote from: slots-4-u on October 20, 2014, 02:53:50 PM ---On an Alpha what determines the size of display in setup. Full or 1/2 screen.  I have same OS - same bios - same jurisdiction in all machines. Some get full display on screen & others get small display on screen. What am I missing?
Thanks Ford

--- End quote ---

I know you state "Same OS" but is the extension the same on all OS?  IE: 336-04, 336-09, 336-11 ect??? that is where I noticed the difference on mine.

slots-4-u:
Same extension.Took OS from machine that had full screen & put it in one with small screen & small screen stayed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version