**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games

Universal Slot Machine Midas Touch Questions

(1/1)

rwrockford:
Hello!
I have a lead to buy a Universal Midas Touch slot machine for $200.00. It looks to be in great shape, but the owner is telling me that some of the lights are out and it is showing an error. I am trying to find out the error code from the owner as I type this. My questions: Are parts available? I have never heard of this brand. Are there resources for me to investigate, such as a repair/troubleshooting manual? Any help to offer would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!! :cool_thumb_up:

UNIMAN:
Missed your post, sorry!
No, parts are getting very hard to come by. I would not pay 200 for a broken machine.
Light bulbs not a problem and some error codes easily fixed, some others a real pain!

The manual is available for free in most cases.

Chris-socal:
I agree. I used to panic buy thinking another deal would never come around. Now I have 3 machines I need to get rid of because they will never be worth what it costs to fix them. My rule of thumb is $80 for a non working machine. I will let them talk me up to $100 if it’s a machine that has a high likelihood like Fortune 1, PE, GameMaker,CEI or Sigma. Definitely ask around,like you did, before buying older 3-reels.

rwrockford:
Thanks so much, after lots of research, and your comments, I passed on it! (I told the owner to scrap it for parts on EBAY!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version