**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

Stinkin Rich - Trash for Cash Bonus Locks Up System And Red Screens

<< < (3/6) > >>

NorCal Slots:
I had a similar issue with my SAVP14 during bonus rounds with Western Stars. The issue was I was very close to maxing out my memory available and once bonus was initiated it ran out of memory and would reboot.

Using Diag Key review the logs for system errors related to Memory Low requesting system reboot or something along those lines.

To rule this out, also the logs help with other issues as well so view the logs first.

Matt411:
Sorry I haven't been on lately. As others pointed out, B0C operating system. I'm not sure game version... isn't there only one Stinkin Rich? I'm running Game King 8.3R software + interface. Ram is maxed to 4gb with SSD, not sure if that matters. There's another thread on here somewhere where someone was having some kind of issue, not with this game, but changing to a different "A" operating system seemed to fixed their issue - this doesn't apply to me as these "A" operating systems don't work if you're running Game King.

Let us know if this works as it might help others in the future, and also what ur NVRAM is at. Mine is around 88-90%.

sixcardmark:
OK just played stinkin rich multi-play using older OS A03, 4gb ram, 78% NVram. Trash for cash bonus took awhile to start but worked fine. 

coolwavepic:

--- Quote from: sixcardmark on March 04, 2023, 12:40:36 PM ---OK just played stinkin rich multi-play using older OS A03, 4gb ram, 78% NVram. Trash for cash bonus took awhile to start but worked fine.

--- End quote ---

The issue is for the original. Not the Multiplay one.

sixcardmark:
Oh OK I will install it and see what happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version