**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > ARUZE Video

Aruze Communication #5 nok1 Error

(1/1)

scottf11961:
I finally got passed everything. It took 1000 resets, and 999 ram clears to get to this point, but im closer now. I keep getting a communication #5 error, and thats where it ends. I cant go past that. Wait..thats a lie. I got passed it ONCE. Dont know how...but i made it to "please wait.."  My BV came to life, I even managed to get $100 into the machine....BUT Please wait never left. for hours. I was scared to touch it. My wife walked by it, and I almost divorced her. Finally, after a few hours, I gave up and reset the machine. It went back to Communication #5 Error. 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Slotman:
You have a USB comm error with one of the NOK PCB's.
You need to move the 4 USB cables around and see if it gives a different error.  If it does thats a bad USB port.
Next thing is while the machine is running unplug one usb cord at a time.  If an error pops back up that means that one is communicating.  Plug it back in and move to the next one until you unplug one and it has no effect.  Once you determine that than trace the USB to the NOK board.  Its either on the door, or behind the reels.  The 4 USB cords feed the front display, door nok and the two noks behind the reels.
If the USB cable looks good verify you have a min of 3.0 volts or preferably more on the battery for that board.

scottf11961:
I did unplug them one at a time, and each time ..a new error came up. (Just like you said). ONE didn't do anything. I'll trace it tonight. Looks like it's behind the reels on the right side if I remember correctly.  At work right now, but all the batteries are new. I changed them all 2 days ago

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version