**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

S Plus Slant Top - No Codes, medium flashing bottom candle

(1/11) > >>

Dtabes:
Hi there all I have a slant top S+ machine that has no codes on the display, the bottom candle is flashing slow to medium and when trying to put a coin in it just keeps getting rejected. Have tried to adjust the comparitor but no luck

Thanks for the help

cav511:
I also have a slant top. Its been a nightmare of a machine. I had the same issue. I removed the hooper and took it apart. I had taken it out prevously and thought coins were moving fine. This time a penny fell out that was jammed in it. Im not sure where it fell out of but I had removed the steel plates. The penny had been in there for a long time, it was very worn and smooth. Im not sure why it didnt give me a code. I also switched the coin comparer with one that I knew was working. I found that the one that was in the machine wasnt responding but was lighting up. Im not sure which one caused the issue because I did both things together.  Good luck

Dtabes:
Hi there thanks for that good info... Do you know where you got the used or functioning coin comparator?

Doug

shortrackskater:
Did your machine work before?
And, just to rule this out - does it take bills?

Dtabes:
I do not know if it worked before was a machine my father in law owned.... Had a dead battery on board, replaced that.... Got the 64 code and did what we needed to and it cleared so that part seems well. It does not take bills but do see the red optic light in there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version