**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

504 Rev.B boards with tracing damage under varta battery

(1/1)

slotplayer4:
I am a complete newbie, but have done my best to familiarize myself with common problems via this forum.  I have acquired 2 IGT S2000 slots with 504 Rev.B boards.  Both machines booted with no problems other than "call attendant" which changes to "low battery" after opening the door.  The coin batteries were completely dead and the varta batteries had a little corrosion.  I have removed both the varta and coin batteries.  I have ordered coin battery holders to install.  One board has minimal tracing damage under the varta battery, and the other board looks pretty good.  Several post have mentioned Lookes as a skilled person to evaluate and repair boards.  I don't know if the machines have any errors other than low battery, as I am still waiting on parts to replace the coin battery with a coin battery holder.  Regardless if there are additional errors or not, I would like to have the boards evaluated and repaired to reduce the likelihood of additional problems down the line.
Could someone please ask him to message me info as to how I could send those 2 boards in the near future, as well as any other pertinent information.
Thank you

lookes:
PM sent.

slotplayer4:
Just to update.  I have added the coin battery holder to both boards, and both machines have functioned flawlessly.  I will continue to monitor them over the next few weeks for any hiccups.  Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version