**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

3.0 family 20 show boots (they do exist).

<< < (3/3)

Yoeddy1:

--- Quote from: Retro tech repair on April 04, 2023, 06:13:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Yoeddy1 on April 04, 2023, 05:30:13 PM ---Yeah, guys, Fam 20 show boots are imminent!  I just saw a couple of Facebook posts that showed a game loaded with Fam 20 games. 

Thanks,
Jason

--- End quote ---

Guess the rumors that someone leaked my files was true. Got to be careful who you trust. Atleast everyone knows who did it first.

Btw for those that don’t know im Vincent tyler on Facebook.

--- End quote ---

You’re the man, Vincent!

Jason

sirius7:
Is there a list of all the Family 20 games specifically?  I may want to add myself to the list.  :)

Retro tech repair:

--- Quote from: sirius7 on April 04, 2023, 08:26:45 PM ---Is there a list of all the Family 20 games specifically?  I may want to add myself to the list.  :)

--- End quote ---

Just to give an update. Due to the stress and time investment related to selling something like this i have made an agreement with someone to bring this to the market. I don’t yet have an eta on when that may be but something is in the works.

Slotman:

--- Quote from: Yoeddy1 on April 04, 2023, 05:30:13 PM ---Yeah, guys, Fam 20 show boots are imminent!  I just saw a couple of Facebook posts that showed a game loaded with Fam 20 games. 

Thanks,
Jason

--- End quote ---
Is it possible it was just a few dongled "4 pack" of games?  I have 8 family 20 games on a G23 but they of course have dongles.

Retro tech repair:

--- Quote from: Slotman on April 05, 2023, 03:58:40 AM ---

Thanks,
Jason

--- End quote ---
Is it possible it was just a few dongled "4 pack" of games?  I have 8 family 20 games on a G23 but they of course have dongles.

--- End quote ---

I have 24 games loaded on my trimline with no donge. I have heard there was a video posted of a g20 or g32 with games on it. One of my testers confirmed that the machine in the video was real and running a copy of the boots I found.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version