Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > MEI Mars Bill Validators

Need more help with my apparently rare I/O board.

(1/5) > >>

shortrackskater:
I've determined that I need a replacement I/O or interface board for my MEI on an S2000.
I've posted a WTB with no results. I didn't realize these were brand specific other than the micro switch on the bottom. At least, what's been implied to me so far.
I've also contacted three supporting venders here with no luck, in either response or availability.   I realize everyone is busy, but still it's a little frustrating considering the amount of time I put in on a daily basis to help this forum run smoothly and how I quickly I respond and do my best to resolve issues here.
So my questions are:
Are the board actually specific to the programming in the head?
There's one seller on eBay but he doesn't seem to care about buyers. He says they're "tested/working" but don't have the microswitch on the bottom. He never replied to my last question either. Can some look at THIS listing and determine if this would work for the MEI in my S2000. I can just solder in the microswitch on mine if they will work.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314379409542

RB:
The interface card is specific to the protocol. You can't use a RS232 protocol, etc in a netplex system. This number is correct for your machine. There might be one or two others that will work because of the evolution of the SC66 line but this was the original SC6602 card.
SC6607 is RS232, SC6604 is photo isolator (whatever that means) for Konami I believe.

shortrackskater:
Thanks Ron
I forgot to post a shot of my board. The p/n on it is 252019034 Rev Y2

RB:

--- Quote from: shortrackskater on March 20, 2023, 09:19:57 PM ---Thanks Ron
I forgot to post a shot of my board. The p/n on it is 252019034 Rev Y2

--- End quote ---

Definitely not the right board.

Slotman:
I was under the impression that the "optics" sensed the existence of the cash box and the switches were just for the aux dry contacts that some jurisdictions required although I cant say I have ever seen used.

I know I had a card with the lever broken off the microswitch and the validator worked fine.

Is the microswitch even important?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version