**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

Triple Diamond S+ 61 Code and More?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mord:
I messed with the door lever both with it opened and closed and the 00 stayed on constantly.
So that leads me to think it is in fact the optic sensors being an issue?

Stayouttadabunker:
Moving the door latch with thedoor open does nothing unless you're putting some grease on it and trying to spread it. lol

If the door optics don't "see" each other, you cannot get the game to initialise, and ready itself  to accept any coins.
So, we have to work on fixing this.

Open the door, turn [ON] the power switch.
With a cellphone camera, can you peer at the door-side emitter optic and see if a blue-ish light is coming out of it?
If so then your emitter optic is okay.

The cabinet-side receiver optic doesn't emit anything...it receives infrared light.
Do you have a spare one?
If not, contact JIM at Midwest Slots....his number is on the home page of NLG.
Below is a way to check if you have an electronic multimeter.

The way I check a cabinet-side receiver optic is to disconnect the 2-pin white Molex connector from the optic harness.
You will notice there are two wires....one is red and the other is white.
I set my multimeter dial to 200m ohms and point the optic at a fluorescent lamp.
I put the red probe onto the pin that has the white wire.
I put the black probe onto the pin that has the red wire.
When I cover the receiver optic with my finger, the multimeter turns negative.
When  I lift my finger off of the receiver optic, the multimeter goes positive, and I KNOW it's working.

jonbbrew:

--- Quote from: Stayouttadabunker on March 29, 2023, 05:58:05 PM ---
With a cellphone camera, can you peer at the door-side emitter optic and see if a blue-ish light is coming out of it?

The way I check a cabinet-side receiver optic is to disconnect the 2-pin white Molex connector from the optic harness.
I set my multimeter dial to 200m ohms and point the optic at a fluorescent lamp.
When  I lift my finger off of the receiver optic, the multimeter goes positive, and I KNOW it's working.

--- End quote ---

This is gold and should be added to the "look here first" page....

Mord:

--- Quote from: Stayouttadabunker on March 29, 2023, 05:58:05 PM ---Moving the door latch with thedoor open does nothing unless you're putting some grease on it and trying to spread it. lol

If the door optics don't "see" each other, you cannot get the game to initialise, and ready itself  to accept any coins.
So, we have to work on fixing this.

The cabinet-side receiver optic doesn't emit anything...it receives infrared light.
Do you have a spare one?
If not, contact JIM at Midwest Slots....his number is on the home page of NLG.
Below is a way to check if you have an electronic multimeter.

--- End quote ---

I do not see a blue light so l will start there and l do not have a spare laying around. I also do not have a volt meter.

sixcardmark:
Contact Jim from Midwest Slots, he should have a set of door optics for sale.  He has a vendor banner on home page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version