**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

Early vs later Splus?

(1/1)

jonbbrew:
Hello all,

I have both early and late Splus’s. Besides a few layout differences, is there any pro/con to each that differ for future purchase considerations?

knagl:
I don't know what you mean by "cuter purchase considerations", but early S+ machines did not have bill validators. They're strictly coin-in, coin-out unless you add a bulky and now nearly impossible to find "sidecar" bill validator box to attach to the side of the cabinet.

Later S+ machines have embedded bill validators which makes it significantly easier to add credits.

hotlsot:
Ah but, the IGT S series and later non validated S+ series were perhaps the most reliable slot ever built.

jonbbrew:

--- Quote from: knagl on March 31, 2023, 11:51:24 PM ---I don't know what you mean by "cuter purchase considerations", but early S+ machines did not have bill validators. They're strictly coin-in, coin-out unless you add a bulky and now nearly impossible to find "sidecar" bill validator box to attach to the side of the cabinet.

Later S+ machines have embedded bill validators which makes it significantly easier to add credits.

--- End quote ---

Future....Typo....Yes i knew the BV differences. I left that out as i havent dialed into the BV world yet. Havent used my BV at all since they do not work....yet.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version