**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**

WMS BB1 Wont Load Game

(1/1)

scottf11961:
hello everyone, just looking for some help/advice. I have a WMS BB1. Jade Monkey theme. Had a problem with a bill validator, then the wiring, so I ended up taking the whole BV out, and putting a new assembly in. Then I did a ram clear that went perfect. I went through all the settings, chose what i wanted, and hit return to game...and thats where it leaves me. It wont pull the game up. It was working fine until I swapped out the BV assembly, but now its like frozen. I tried a few ram clears, and they looks like they are working fine, up until the end. Theres some stuff on the screen that says "open door LV" on one side, and the other side says "closure MBS" Would this stop the game from loading? If so, how do I fix this?  I checked all the wires, and dont see anything out of place.  Any help or advice will be appreciated!!

alfa75:
Open door LV means you have open the Logic Door (L) and the Bill Acceptor Door (V).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version