**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Fortune I

(1/1)

lvdesertrat:
Hey all. I just picked up 2 Fortune 1 cabinets for $50 for both.
I'm not sure if they work or not at the moment but i figured they would be a fun project.
The cabinets themselves are in rough condition. I was looking around but couldn't figure out how much these go for in working condition.
Cabinet condition notwithstanding, what do you think they go for? $300-$500 or more?
Thanks for the replies.

shortrackskater:
Confused here...
You wrote "I just picked up 2 Fortune 1 cabinets..."
So are you asking the value of empty F1 cabinets...nothing inside?
Or are they complete units?
Value depends on your state/area, in many cases. I'm in California and bought a F1 for $20. I cleaned the potentiometers on the CRT and it's been working great ever since.
It appears you're in Nevada. There's an IGT Game King listed in Las Vegas for $550 now.
But you might get $100 - $200 for a clean working F1, since there's a few collectors out there, provided they see the ad. 
I highly doubt you'd get anything near $300 though.

Chris-socal:
I agree with Shortrackskater. Fortune 1’s are fun and economical machines but not highly valued. Exception being F1 TV Dice.

There are a good number of things you can do on your own but if you cannot get the board to boot, KLar has a test station and can get them working.

Chris

lvdesertrat:
Yes, here in good ol' Las Vegas, NV.
One of the games fires up but no video on the CRT. The other has no power. It was only $50 for both cabinets (rough condition).
So, worse case scenario is that i'm out $50. But the fun part will be tinkering with them to see if i can bring back life to either of them.
Thanks for the help.

shortrackskater:
Post a couple of photos of them.  :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version