**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games

phantom spin /need help identifying circuit board

(1/2) > >>

freddie200:
1995 phantom spin says assembled by japan branch,,,

looks like im missing the harness that goes from the black box to the coin conparitor

anybody no what that board in pic is for / im just guessing at this point ,,, I have 4.9 volts on several pins on 7 pin jack

but nothing coming out of 2 pin and 3 pin jacks

thanx freddie

UNIMAN:
That is the wrong comparitor for that machine. You need an CC-16D. The CC-16D a much older comparitor.
Cannot remember the wiring harness needed. On the road right now.
Harness was three wire I believe, yellow, purple, and black wire. The connector itself was 4-pin, as I remember.

Not sure what that board is??

freddie200:
i do have a 3 pin jack with black purple and blue  and 34 volts on the purple wire in the middle thats not hooked to anything ?
ill see if i can find a comparitor and hopefuly it will have an harrness piece with it

thanx for info 
i have several cc-16 d compairitors

the(rev) sticker on the back of the compairitor in pic

do you think it has anything to do with the (rev) in the pic of that board in my early post

what does rev stand for

thanx freddie

UNIMAN:
Sorry for the slow replies, on the road traveling right now.
The REV or revision number doesn't mean anything a CC16-D should work.

Maybe someone else can chime in on the three wire locations as it attaches to the comparitor.

I may have that info with me in another laptop, will take a look and get back.

That game is the only respin game Universal made. I see by the DBV yours has the 8800 mpu board.

freddie200:
great info thanx for all your help

the only jacks i have on the door that are not hooked to anything are  purple and black  with purple  having 34.5 volts  and  another 34.5 purple black and a light blue with purple having 34.5 volts   and two yellow and yellow w blk stripe at 4.6 volts and the only comparitors ive seen are 12 and 24 volt

im still leaning twords that black box being the feed for comparitor

thanx again for your help

freddie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442