**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

No System Launcher Is Found Or Determined

(1/3) > >>

T:
I went to install a game. Screen said it was finished I remove USB drive, then removed E key. I re booted system. Screen came up with a  "Safe Storage" error. I figured that there must have been something with the file i just loaded.

I took the USB drive to computer i loaded game from  then compared it to files I loaded the other day. The file i just loaded did not have the name of game in parentheses like the ones i loaded the other day  :duh: I thought that must be the issue. I figured i could just remove it. Loaded up E key and diagnostic.

It showed the installed packages. I looked at them and came to the idiotic reasoning  :hissyfit:that it had to be the very first package at the top of list. I meant to take a picture but did not. So, like a fool i removed package :fryingpan: I shut it all down, fired it back up, now i get "No System Launcher Is Found Or Determined"

Boy oh boy do i feel really beside my self at this point. One mistake now leads to several mistakes. I dont have a clue what to do at this point. I hope someone can lead me in the right direction :EmoticonHelp4: Sure wish i would have noticed or realized that the game i loaded was not proper. This is on G23 Family 14 660 MPU

a69mopar:
Did you try to load the os again?

W

T:

--- Quote from: a69mopar on May 16, 2023, 07:40:49 PM ---Did you try to load the os again?

W

--- End quote ---

I have not tried anything yet. i screwed it up enough already. I will try that. Not sure i have the OS tho. I have a bunch of files on a usb stick that came with machine. i will look. Thanks for responding

T:

--- Quote from: a69mopar on May 16, 2023, 07:40:49 PM ---Did you try to load the os again?

W

--- End quote ---

I have A10140A and A1014A09 I assume it is one of these. Both of these are in folders.  When i click on them they say the same thing. igt_full_install.zip. This does not seem right.

I also see a igt_full_install6.5009A_GK0S.zip

ChrisColumbus:
If you remove a game by using the diagnostic key then you most likely will have to wipe safe storage and reenable all your games. you do NOT have to do a full wipe or a cabinet wipe. ALWAYS delete and install from the O/S > ekey in goto setup, game, manage packages to install and setup, game, manage packages, NEXT is where you delete. Always make sure the game is not enabled when you delete the package. These game files are registered in the NVRAM for security. Hopefully you just deleted a game and have to wipe safe storage. Usually your GCon games show up first in the list. If wiping safe storage does not work you may have to wipe and reinstall O/S then every game.  I know you were stuck and had to delete from the diagnostic screen so you will have to wipe NVRAM or safe storage. If you had a game king O/S then a lot of games are already installed with the game king O/S. if so you may have deleted a game that comes with the package.

Not having name of game in file will not make a difference as long as it is a .zip file. Are you sure it was a game and not a o/s ? what was the .zip file?

A10140A and A1014A09 are non gameking O/S they should be .zip files if you are installing them only when you have to do a full wipe.

igt_full_install6.5009A_GK0S.zip is a game king o/s

Did you have game king on your machine previously?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version