**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

IGT AVP: Button Panel no Power?

(1/4) > >>

sakwilla:
Hi all,

I have a button on my IGT G23 which was blinking when I played and decided to turn the machine off, replace the button with some spares and power back on.
Now there is no power to any of the buttons - nothing comes up during boot and they all stay off when the machine loads.

It comes up with two button tilts - photo attached

I have replaced the hdmi checked the usbs is there anything else I can do?

Tilt:
Looks like the spare button you installed may be bad or the connector isn't seated correctly.  Try a different button or the original one you replaced and see if it works as it should.

sakwilla:
Yeh tried the original again and tried several of the others. If the button was bad then the rest would power up normally except that one but all the buttons have no power?

COuld it be a fuse? Tried hdmis etc and no idea what to do :(

sakwilla:
Im happy to paypal money to anyone who can help as not in the USA! :(

Tilt:
I'm not sure about that.  Since the machine has a button tilt I'd expect all of them to be out until the tilt is resolved.  The first error message shows "button disconnected", and that's why I thought maybe you had a bad button or it wasn't seated correctly.  Check the ribbon cable going to the button, they are somewhat fragile from what I understand and can be damaged fairly easily. I've never had to replace a button on my G23 so I don't have any personal experience replacing one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version