**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Fortune I Display Wiring help

(1/2) > >>

Charles Smith:
Hello, I am very new to this hobby, i got a machine from a family friend, while in their possession the displays wiring harness got pulled apart. I have no clue which wire goes where and i was hoping for some insight.

Chris-socal:
There should be two that are distinctly larger, they will be the AC power wires, either black and white, two black or two white. Probably 18 gauge wire. The others will be for color and sync, see if any of the wires coincide with this
Red
Green
Blue
Ground
H-Sync  (yellow wire?)
V-Sync. (Gray or brown or something else)

Its also possible there is only one sync wire… brown, or something else not Red Green or Blue

MyF1 has a completely different wire connection so you might have to wait for someone more experienced to give you exact info. Usually if you know what the monitor is expecting usually you can decode the wires.

I just looked at your picture closeup and I think I figured most of it out.
Looks like sync is yellow and brown
Power is obvious, they are at one end of the connector by themselves.
The others are color and ground, although I can’t figure out why two green wires. Take a look at the wires on the other connector, it will start to make sense, they will coincide in some way.

That is a standard Molex or Philmore inline 15 pin. I cant tell if they are.062 or.093pins….probably.062

Chris

Badbaud:
Attached is a fuzzy picture of the connector.

Charles Smith:
Thank you for the help, a few additional questions. would V ground be the orange wire, how can i tell which sync is which, and does the hot wire go in pin one or two?

Chris-socal:
Horizontal almost always has yellow somewhere on the wire. Vertical is gray or something else. If you get them backwards it won’t hurt anything, the picture will be scrambled.
Not sure what Hot wire you are talking about?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version