**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > SIGMA Reel Games

Sigma SG-50 power supplies replacement help

(1/7) > >>

newkid3:
Hello all, I have a Sigma SG-50 I think it is. The model number actually says W4213. When I got the machine from the guy he said it worked great and then one day it just would not work. I have checked it out and it has the three different power supplies behing the reels. 5v 12v 24v. The fuses are good in all three power supplies. All three supplies have 120v AC going into them.  The 5v and 12v are dead and the 24v is only putting out 19v. The LED lights on the 24v but not on 5v and 12v. With all three of them really bad I dont think it is worth trying to fix them. From what I can tell the capacitors all look good. Has anyone replaced these three power supplies with a switching power supply that puts out all three voltages. Any other suggestions for replacing them would be greatly appreciated. The original supplies 5v at 5A, 12v at 4.2A and 24v at 2.1A. Also does anyone know what the board is in the top box? (Last pic) Here are a few pics of machine. Thanks

Badbaud:
Find a compatible Switch mode 3 volt power supply from Meanwell and remove those older supplies.
I did that on our last 3 repairs and it worked perfectly.
You have to consider those original supplies are probably 20 years or older.

newkid3:
Badbaud, thanks for the reply. The original power supplies are 5v at 5A 12v at 4.2A 24v at 2.1A
The one I was looking at is RT-125D meanwell. The amps are different on it. They are
136W 5V/8A 24V/3A 12V/2A
The 12v amp is lower. I want to make sure I get one that will work.  Thankx

Badbaud:
good plan

newkid3:
Badbaud, do you know if the one I referenced would work? Can you tell me what you used to replace the three power supplies on the ones you did? Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version