**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > SIGMA Reel Games

Sigma SG-50 power supplies replacement help

<< < (7/7)

newkid3:
Chris-socal, you know after you said that it made me remember. When I stuck the 4th coin in and then I hit start. When that spin was over the start button lite back up and I was able to hit start again without inserting another coin. So it did give me the credit but just showed up later. Do you know can the reel strips on these machines move some and you need to do something to get the strip lined back up to Pay line correctly? One of mine seems to be off by maybe a 1/2 or less. Thanks

Chris-socal:
That I do not know , I can honestly say I have never messed with reel strips. I considered myself fortunate. Badbaud might know. I don’t know if you need to physically shift the strips or if there is an electronic nudge function.

Chris

newkid3:
I got to mess with the slot machine some today. It is working good. The reel strip was not off adjustment. I think I might have a bulb out in the candle. I am pretty sure one of the lights should come on when I press the change button but it does not. I guess the other one should come on when I open the door. Is this correct? I need to check all of the button lights. I guess I will just have to find out what bulbs I need when I get in there. I also need to clean it up good now. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version