**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Help me identify this machine

(1/1)

Fearmyfinger:
Hopefully someone can help me identify this machine, and potentially lead me in the right direction of fixing it!

The machine powers on and everything appears to be working with the exception of the monitor. The screen seems to have some pretty bad burn-in as shown in the first photo with the machine off. The second photo shows the backside of the monitor module that also appears to have a burn mark above on the casing in the rear middle, with discoloration indicating things may have got hot at some point?

Any help identifying this machine and any information on the monitor is appreciated  :Scratch-Head:

shortrackskater:
It's definitely the filthiest machine I've ever seen in my life.  :yes:

You have a Fortune Coin video slot machine and the subject has been moved to the appropriate board.
I hope you can get it up on a stand and give it a good, careful cleaning. Dust, dirt, grime are enemies of slot machines.
Please CAREFULLY pull out the MPU (power off) and post a photo of the board for the guys here.
 :NLG_WELCOME:

Fearmyfinger:
Thank you! I totally missed the text as circled on the bottom panel. I'll do some more research on the machine and help my step-father clean it up, and hopefully get it back up and running!

Thanks again  :cool_thumb_up:

shortrackskater:
Keep us posted on the progress!  :wave:

Chris-socal:
I have one of those. It will play in test mode only and it gives the same result every time you play a coin. Unfortunately there is very little documentation and one of the last techs who knew these machines passed away several years ago.

Do you get any sign of life when you power it on?

Does yours have the stack of 3 boards?

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version