**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT I-Game and Game King

044 green varta battery.

<< < (6/7) > >>

ChoiceMc:

--- Quote from: sirius7 on October 10, 2016, 03:12:36 AM ---
Are you by any chance using game software from an international jurisdiction?  You cannot play a game for an international jurisdiction without the Tell Tale battery under any circumstance (even with U24 removed).

--- End quote ---

Hmm... How can I tell? I'm stationed in Europe, the game is € based (Cleaopatra II).

BR
Dan.

rickhunter:
Yep, if it's euro based it is an international version.  Won't work without the Varta battery.  I had to get an 044 board with the varta specifically to play an international flashboard that I have.  So you will have to source an 044 mpu with a Varta setup.

ChoiceMc:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on October 10, 2016, 10:20:28 AM ---Yep, if it's euro based it is an international version.  Won't work without the Varta battery.  I had to get an 044 board with the varta specifically to play an international flashboard that I have.  So you will have to source an 044 mpu with a Varta setup.

--- End quote ---

Thanks rickhunter. So I just destroyed 3 perfectly good boards... yeey me... :banghead:

Thanks for explaining.

BR
Dan

sirius7:

--- Quote from: ChoiceMc on October 10, 2016, 11:51:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: rickhunter on October 10, 2016, 10:20:28 AM ---Yep, if it's euro based it is an international version.  Won't work without the Varta battery.  I had to get an 044 board with the varta specifically to play an international flashboard that I have.  So you will have to source an 044 mpu with a Varta setup.

--- End quote ---

Thanks rickhunter. So I just destroyed 3 perfectly good boards... yeey me... :banghead:

Thanks for explaining.

BR
Dan

--- End quote ---

You can always buy a new battery and solder it back on, along with U24.   :duh:

rickhunter:
You can use those boards for US flash boards.  So don't toss them, of course you could always put the parts back if there was no damage done when you removed the components.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version