**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

4th of July DBV200 Problem

(1/2) > >>

gposing:
When I power up the slot you can hear the head running.  It runs multiple times then just stops.  The light does not come on and it will not take bills.  Is the transport gears supposed to spin on power up? If so, they don't.  I did check to make sure it was enabled.

Thanks
Gary

shortrackskater:
Check to make sure the BV is fully seated. And check to make sure the cash can is seated and the door is closed.

CVslots:
I'm confused....sorry, it happens  :arrowthruhead: ,. What do you mean the head cycles, but the transport doesn't again, sorry if I'm missing something, but typically the head wouldn't make much noise, only the transport. If you're hearing ANYTHING, this is good!!

gposing:
There is a small white gear on the side of the head that I can see when the unit powers up.  It spins, stops, spins, stops a few times.  I assume this is just the power on test.  The gears on the transport never spin.  I also assume they should have some type of power on test. 

gposing:
Ok I have the dbv pulling in the bills now but the dollAR goes in pauses then comes right back out.  The light does come on the bezel. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version